Chat Search    Chat Directory    About irc2go

  irc2go    
Online Chat    

Search free chat rooms on the Internet Relay Chat and enter the chats online with your browser!
 
Chat Search :  ballarat
Results 1 - 1 of 1  (0.068 seconds)*

Ballarat Chat Rooms

Category:  International  >  Australia  >  Victoria  >  Ballarat
 

ballarat DALnet

Chat Room - 6 users - 67 minutes ago - current topic: 95% of guys masturbate...the other 5% lie.

geelong (1)   melbourne (14)   victoria (10)  

 


Chat Directory:    Victoria Chat    Bendigo Chat    Geelong Chat    La Trobe Valley Chat    Melbourne Chat    Mildura Chat    Shepparton Chat    Warrnambool Chat    Wodonga Chat    . . .